[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey

Tim François sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 15:43:28 BST 2010

So the solution is to just leave it blank?

I understand that with an area mapped there is less impetus to head on over and start making tracks and surveying. But just leaving the area blank when we have this fantastic opportunity to populate seems silly, no? This far down the line, it doesn't look like there are any mappers in the immediate area of which I was talking about.

I'd also like to point out that nowhere have I mentioned imports, bulk-imports or anything like that - I just wanna manually trace and manually add road names!!!

(Tom: I know you also mentioned remote mapping, which *is* what I meant, so thanks!!)

Tim