[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey

Tim François sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 17:40:04 BST 2010

"Besides, how do you know the source you're tracing is correct?"

Um, because its OS data, and I know the area fairly well - I just don't live there, so can't really do the surveys. And if we're going on the "how do we know the OS data is correct" route, then leave me out!

I agree. All those other things would be nice. Lets just wait until a local suddenly finds out about OSM and starts adding them in. Till then, we'll leave the area blank. Even though we have solid data to do otherwise.

Sounds crazy, but if that's the opinion of the majority then I'll back down.

Cheers
Tim