[Talk-GB] OS OpenData StreetView Tiles now available

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Wed Apr 7 09:35:37 BST 2010

On 6 Apr 2010, at 23:07, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:

> 3. If you're tempted to map in an area you're not familiar with, contact any
> local contributors first. Please don't alienate other contributors by
> treading on their toes. They will know their local area better than anyone
> else.

I've never actually seen this put in writing but it's a great thing to mention. It's annoyed me when people have done this with Yahoo! imagery very close to areas I've worked, I assume those people are now going to fill in all the road names from OS, and then the data will be 100% complete, right? Of course not, but no-one will know.</rant>

John