[Talk-GB] VectorMap District: Completely crazy idea, maybe, but...

Mike Harris mikh43 at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:36:27 BST 2010

Dave

So sorry to hear that you only walk in good weather. Approx. 240 km of
walking with GPS receiver so far this year .... ;-) ...

  but of course you are right in saying that field boundaries near paths
(whether or not PROWs) are the most important. My point was simply that
OSM is unlikely ever to be able to match OS on field boundaries
(although admittedly even auntie OS is often years out of date on these).

Cheers

--
*/Mike Harris/*