[Talk-GB] Workington Bridges

John Robert Peterson jrp.crs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 13:35:22 BST 2010

This may be tantamount to hijacking a perfectly good forum post, and
for that I apologise, but how's this for an idea:

Form a mapping taskforce -- a group of dedicated seasoned mapping
party attendants. When an area is put forward for requiring imediate
attention (workington being a suitable example) the area is imediatly
updated to the best level of information avilaable from any available
source, then the task force arainges a mapping party in the area a
short period (months or weeks) later to perfect it, spreading into
neighboring areas where time allows.

Locals would be pulled in to the effort through local media advertising.

JR