[Talk-GB] OS Locator - using in JOSM

Tim François sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 18:15:36 BST 2010

All,

I've updated the wiki page with the code I've been using, and smartened up the instructions a bit.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bath/OSLocator_Comparison

The code isn't perfect (for example, I don't think it works with street names which have an apostrophe - there are probably more problems: if you have a fix, just change the code on the wiki), but as all the checking is manual anyway, this shouldn't matter too much.

Also, it is php, not python. You'll need php-cli installed.

Thanks
Tim