[Talk-GB] Yet more musical chairs updates.

Tim Francois sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 16:24:12 BST 2010

Out of curiosity, why is it "important to show _all_ OSL entries"? Is there
a way to not show the ones where OSL==OSM?

The reason I was confused was that it was showing as a bright green
rectangle (which I correctly assumed meant that OSL matched OSM, as you've
just confirmed), but when clicking on the rectangle it says "Near perfect
match", even though the road names are identical (save for CAPS). Are we
going for the 'nothing is perfect' approach here....?! :)

Anyways, good stuff - just integrate into JOSM or Potlatch and we're
done.... I kid, I kid!!