[Talk-GB] [Talk-transit] NaPTAN - Time for the rest?

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:05:09 GMT 2010

I tried to supply a lat & lon and failed dismally. I find German rail
services fascinating, but I suspect I may be in a minority for
openbusmap.org users. Is that easy to fix (being able to supply a
lat/lon, maybe even generating an openbusmap.org permalink)?

Cyclists may also like to ponder whether a good bus service actually
does them quite a few favours, even if they don't use it themselves.
Certainly has here in Oxford.

Richard