[Talk-GB] OSM Contributor Terms vs OS OpenData Licence

Andrew andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 15:00:58 BST 2011

Robert Whittaker (OSM <robert.whittaker+osm at ...> writes:

> I've just declined the new OSM Contributor Terms (CTs)

I wish to put it on record that I have signed up to the ODBL and CTs. I also
wish to put it on record that I have contributed mapping based on OS Opendata
both before and after signing up. The OSM Foundation and anyone else who
thinks they have standing are welcome to take whatever action they think
appropriate.

--
Andrew