[Talk-GB] OSM Contributor Terms vs OS OpenData Licence

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Mon Apr 18 17:40:11 BST 2011

Dave F. wrote:
> On 18/04/2011 16:59, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
>> In which case, I would appreciate it that if you carry out any future
>> non-OS-derived edits, you do so from another account with assent to the
>> Contributor Terms.
> Did you mean *non*-OS edits? If so could you expand on that please?

Yes.

Robert has not agreed to the Contributor Terms with his "Robert Whittaker"
account. Therefore, when the changeover happens, all these contributions
will be wiped.

If, however, he creates a new account for non-OS contributions, and assents
to the terms for that account, those non-OS contributions can be retained.

cheers
Richard