[Talk-GB] Things that aren't stations tagged railway=station

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Apr 19 10:41:13 BST 2011

Hi,

On 04/19/11 11:10, Lennard wrote:
> Granted, as a maintainer of a few maps, I'm biased. I just detest those
> negating tags. "This is a $shazbaz. Oh, no, it isn't!"

It's often natural language that makes people do that. For example,
people say: "This is a railway line under construction", or "this is an
abandoned railway line" which implies that the object is first and
foremost a railway line, with some attributes - when in fact it is *not*
a railway line, but a construction site, and so on.

Bye
Frederik