[Talk-GB] Another Nottingham Pub Meet-up Week after Easter

SK53 on OSM SK53_osm at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 17:39:55 BST 2011

I've been remiss in getting another Nottingham Pub Meet-up organised.

I'm going to suggest next Tuesday 26th April at the Lincolnshire
Poacher, Mansfield Road, from 19:30 onwards. Preferably in the back-room
snug. I'll check out if they do food at that time.

I'll be outside at 18:30 for anyone who fancy joining me doing a bit of
mapping. Suggested options, which I'll prepare with walking papers, include:

    * Rock Cemetery
    * The Aboreteum
    * collecting some no-name roads in St Anns (there are about 30 roads
      within 250 yards of Mansfield Road where names need checking)

If this date is inconvenient we can perhaps try another day next week.
I'd like to keep Tuesdays, particularly as Wednesday is the open evening
at NottingHack, and fingers crossed, we'll do some future events with them.

Cheers,

Jerry

PS. I'll add this to the wiki shortly.