[Talk-GB] Update to OSM Analysis

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Feb 3 14:27:21 GMT 2011

We have been logging the data every month since we released it 9 months ago.
Initial analysis says that there was a jump when we introduced it, then
progress slowed down, and that it has jumped again since we did our recent
release with thematic mapping. I suspect that this rate will again slow.

Not sure that we will get the time to parse old files any time soon though.

Needless to say we are well behind our leaders prediction that we would be
complete by June 2008 (I think that was the date he gave in 2007) :)

Regards,

Peter