[Talk-GB] Adding a further 250, 000 UK roads quickly using a Bot?

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Fri Feb 4 11:53:10 GMT 2011

Peter Miller <peter.miller at ...> writes:

>I am aware that we still have many place names missing (available as open data
>in the NatGaz file released by Traveline/DfT).

Place name nodes are a useful thing to have for address searches and should not
raise any objections about messing up existing data, provided they're added only
if there isn't an existing place node within 10km.  So I would suggest importing
this data if it is of reasonably high quality.

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>