[Talk-GB] B72 is a wrap

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:38:41 GMT 2011

Hi Lawrence,

I tend to try and tag stuff with its primary purpose. If I really do think
its more than one then I either split the object up (eg separate retail
outlets within one building) or occasionally use a semicolon (like on bus
stops to denote the multitude of route_ref's). Anything more complicated I
ignore (though I may have made a note) on the basis that the low hanging
fruit rule ok!

I use the note tag mostly for some piece of information I want to convey to
the next person visiting the object.

Cheers
Andy

or