[Talk-GB] Address information in MapDust bugs

SK53 on OSM SK53_osm at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 13:14:12 GMT 2011

Recently, I have noticed a number of MapDust bugs which contain a
postcode sector and, apparently, a range of housenumbers (e.g.,
Southdale Dr 40-98, NG4 1, GB for http://www.mapdust.com/detail/142061).
There is no postcode or address information at this locality in OSM.

I presume that it is coming from another source, and am concerned that
this source may not be compatible with the OSM. I am not using such
data, but it might be become another reason, along with excessive noise,
for not persevering with MapDust.

Jerry