[Talk-GB] invisible

Jason Cunningham jamicuosm at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:06:35 GMT 2011

I've also got an interest in waterways and found it was possible  to make
them "leap out" using "OSM Inspector"  in the Geofabrik Tools website
http://tools.geofabrik.de/

This is the link I use to view water in South London
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=water&lon=-0.04362&lat=51.38228&zoom=11&opacity=0.48&overlays=bodies_of_water,bodies_of_water,broken_bow,vmap0_rivers,long_rivers,waterways_river,waterways_stream,waterways_drain,waterways_canal,waterways_riverbank,waterways_other,waterways_in_tunnels,waterways_on_bridges

A bit long, but it works.
Waterway data has the potential to be some of the most "accurate" in OSM due
to the very high quality water line data made available in OS
VectorMap_Data.

Jason