[Talk-GB] Quiet lanes and "one car per minute"

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:37:59 GMT 2011

Something reminded me of this thread and my suggestion that data for some
roads may already be collected. This seems to be true of Oxfordshire and it
is even published. The counts are collected by automatic and manual means by
the Transport Monitoring team of Oxfordshire County Council.

http://bit.ly/hf7rI0

The descriptions of the sections of road covered leave a lot to be desired
but it is useful data none the less.

There isn't a mention of license for reuse so I've just sent off an inquiry.

Cheers,
Craig