[Talk-GB] More UK transport data being opened up
osm at kevswindells.eu
Thu Jul 7 14:55:20 BST 2011
>From today's Guardian
The transport data looks like it might have some use for OSM and related
- Data on *current and future roadworks* on the Strategic Road Network to
be published from October 2011, and subject to consultation to extend this
during 2012 to Local Authority Streetworks Registers maintained under
- All remaining Government-owned free datsets from Transport Direct,
including *cycle route data *and the *national car park database* to be
made available for free re-use from October 2011.
- *Real time data on the Strategic Road Network* including incidents,
speeds and congestion to be published from December 2011.
- Office of Rail Regulator to increase the amount of data published
relating to service performance and complaints by May 2012.
- *Rail timetable* information to be published weekly by National Rail
from December 2011.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Talk-GB