[Talk-GB] More UK transport data being opened up

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:11:43 BST 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Kev js1982 <osm at kevswindells.eu> wrote:

> All remaining Government-owned free datsets from Transport Direct, including
> cycle route data

There's already work going on behind-the-scenes with this - there's a
lot of interesting data that's been collected that I reckon will be
useful for us, not just cycle routes.

> Rail timetable information to be published weekly by National Rail from
> December 2011.

If this is true, it's fantastic - there's a lot of stuff I would like
to do with mashing up OSM and timetable information. I don't think
it'll help us directly though but it's certainly of interest!

Cheers,
Andy