[Talk-GB] OS OpenData and ODbL OK

Ed Avis eda at waniasset.com
Sat Jul 23 12:38:58 BST 2011

Steve Coast <steve at ...> writes:

>I'm curious how the OSMF saying something magically makes it more valid
>than the LWG saying it, given the LWG is a body run by... the OSMF?

Steve you recently mentioned that you couldn't speak for the OSMF without
going to the OSMF board.  Might the same apply to the LWG?

If the answer is no, and the LWG is authorized to make statements such as an
interpretation of the contributor terms without a separate say-so from the OSMF
board, then it would be good to make that explicit.

--
Ed Avis <eda at waniasset.com>