[Talk-GB] Fwd: Re: Other Routes with Public Access

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 11:26:22 GMT 2011

On 24/03/2011 10:11, Mike Harris wrote:

> I am not insensitive to the need for OSM to remain free of any
> copyright or similar restrictions but I do not think absence of
> physical signage /ipso facto/ constitutes such a barrier to use.

I don't either - but think that a "source:designation" would be really
helpful in those cases where signage isn't obvious (and not just in the
case of ORPAs - if someone's had a look at a "definitive statement" and
identified that's something's a bridleway (and there's no sign on the
ground) it's really useful to know that.

Cheers,
Andy