[Talk-GB] State of the Map - Scotland August 26-27 2011

Fozy 81 fozy81 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:23:49 BST 2011

Hi,

I wanted to gauge interesting in a Scottish - State of the Map - August Fri 26- Sat 27 2011

Join the Scottish OpenStreetMap community to talk, workshop and hack for this two day event. We are being kindly hosted by the Electron Club at the Centre for Contemporary Arts in Glasgow. This will be an 'unconference' event, where all delegates can make suggestions for presentations or workshops and give lightening talks throughout the day(s).

We hope to attract mappers, hackers, artists, journalists, cyclists, cartographers and any other organisations interested in using OpenStreetMap.

We have use of the Electron Club room with approx 16 work areas and free wifi access and a 70 seat cinema for presentations. There are also two open bar/cafe areas within the building with wifi.

Let me know what you think here.

Reserve your free ticket here http://sotmscotland.eventbrite.com/ or contact me for more info.

Thank you

Tim / Hawkeye