[Talk-GB] Surrey Hills Mapping Party, Sunday September 25th

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Sun Sep 25 13:27:57 BST 2011

Hi 80n,

Sorry I'm missing this - but I just arrived back from Colorado yesterday and have had a family occasion too, so consequently a bit tired!

Would be good to know of any missing footpaths still in that area though after today - am looking for an excuse to do some in-fill Surrey footpath mapping in the next few weeks.

Nick