[Talk-GB] NaPTAN and ODbL

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 23:54:58 BST 2012

My first post to an OSM list in a long time...
I ok'd the NaPTAN account when the licence change option first arrived,
as it had been confirmed compatible previously on the mailing lists.

Regarding my involvement with it all - I'm going to seriously try and
resurrect my efforts into this project over this summer, I'm feeling
quite guilty for abandoning it on entry to university!

Regards,
Thomas