[Talk-GB] NaPTAN and ODbL

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Tue Apr 3 10:32:22 BST 2012

On 3 April 2012 10:26, Andy Robinson <ajrlists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Peter, re NapTAN the only scenario I can see that might need checking
> would be a decliner who has merged a NaPTAN node with an existing bus stop
> for instance and all the data now is on a node to be deleted (or at least
> part amended)  rather than the original NaPTAN node.

Thanks Andy. Not fussed by the odd loss. My main concern was that someone
somewhere was currently busy removing every bus stop from the UK from OSM
because the wiki was out of date!

Fyi, we are about to add some new tools to ITO Map to allow people to
compare the positions of bus stops in OSM between current NaPTAN data and
OSM and also to highlight where stops are missing, duplicated or are
missing ATCO codes etc.

Regards,

Peter