[Talk-GB] Guidance for adding PRoW to OSM

Barry Cornelius barrycorneliusuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 11:19:23 GMT 2012

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012, Steven Horner wrote:
> I have been adding to OSM for about 18 months but more active in recent
> weeks. I have requested the PRoW from Durham County Council, they currently
> have not released their data but do have it electronically, just
> not publicly available to download yet. Their response was more postive than
> I expected they were looking into it already and were hoping to have a more
> official response before Xmas (haven't yet).

I've also applied to Durham County Council for their dataset containing
details of their PROWs.  I did this on December 6th.  As you say they've
been positive.  They updated me on December 18th saying that they had
applied for an exemption from the Ordnance Survey but they thought it
possible that they would not get this before the Christmas holidays.

--
Barry Cornelius
http://www.northeastraces.com/