[Talk-GB] Byway between Muston and Belvoir (was "Guidance for adding PRoW to OSM")

Steven Horner steven at stevenhorner.com
Mon Dec 31 20:52:57 GMT 2012

Weardale is a bit hard to define. It is generally thought of as starting at
Wolsingham and running up to the edge of the County Boundary at the high
point above Killhope before dropping down to Nenthead and Cumbria. The
North and South are bounded by the hills above the valley with the
exception running up to Rookhope.

As for staying I would generally say Wolsingham, Frosterley or Stanhope.
All of which have pubs but unsure about which have WiFi. I have used a Cafe
WiFi in Wolsingham before.