[Talk-GB] JOSM presets for rights of way in England and Wales

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:54:37 GMT 2012

Hi Andrew,

Great work on the rights of way presets, you clearly understand the topic
very well. I particularly like the table in the 'talk' page (
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:United_Kingdom_Tagging_Guidelines).
Any chance of moving this table onto the main wiki page as for many new
users it may be difficult to find in its current location.

I also like your suggestions on where to use highway=path (with the
aforementioned concern regarding point 3). I know a couple of "urban
cut-throughs" that aren't really proper footways (and you would want to
avoid at night) that would benefit from this.

Cheers,
Rob