[Talk-GB] Residents invited to celebrate launch of the Wales Coast Path

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Thu Feb 9 19:41:34 GMT 2012

Do we have anyone who wants to try to secure some OSM involvement in this:

   http://www.monmouthshire.gov.uk/news/article/609/residents_invited_to_celebrate_launch_of_the_wales_coast_path

"Monmouthshire County Council is inviting community groups and
residents to celebrate the opening of the Wales Coast Path this
spring.  … The Welsh Government plans three key events in Cardiff,
Aberystwyth and Flint on May 5th for the official opening and is
encouraging local communities to hold their own celebrations on the
days that follow.  Welcoming suggestions for activities to mark the
launch, Monmouthshire's Coast Path Officer Helen Howlett said: 'We are
looking at arranging a meeting to co-ordinate potential events and
provide information with suggestions for possible funding. I look
forward to people or organisations with an interest contacting me … by
Thursday March 1st.'"

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing