[Talk-GB] Changeset Reversal: ok, who broke Scotland?

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:52:44 GMT 2012

Jack,

Yes, it has been like this for about 2-3 weeks now, but I think it is
fixed (sort of). It has stopped flooding new tiles, and it only
affects the mapnik rendering now. I am pretty sure the osma renderer
was affected, but then "dried out" once the coastline was sorted. I
think it may be to do with how mapnik only recalculates coastlines
periodically (but don't quote me on this).

I looked previously and wasn't able to find a change set that broke
things (around Inverness), but did find one around Ardisier that was
correcting problems. I have just searched OWL, and these 2 might be
related to the issue - but I'm not sure at all.

Cheers, Donald

--
Donald Noble
http://drnoble.co.uk - http://flickr.com/photos/drnoble