[Talk-GB] Waterways Map (was invisible)

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Tue Jan 3 19:29:44 GMT 2012

There are various waterway views available using ITO Map, as well as many
others.

They all have global coverage and are updated daily (rarely more than 24
delay on getting new data on the map).
http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/main?view=3 (general water
view)
http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/main?view=24 (navigable
waterways view)

More general information about ITO Map here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/ITO_Map

Regards,

Peter