[Talk-GB] GB License Change Readiness

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 15:05:16 GMT 2012

Michael Collinson wrote:
> In the UK, the situation is slightly less rosy, with 96% of nodes and 94% of
> highways coming from folks who have accepted the new terms.

Is there a mechanism for listing users with the greatest number of 'problem'
commits. I've very few problems in my own area, but user 80n seems to be
contaminating a large sway of the country so it seems to me we need to 'start at
the top' and if these users confirm that there work has to be redone, then we
can look at things like re-baseing the motorway system nodes ....

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL