[Talk-GB] GB License Change Readiness

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Jan 10 17:03:47 GMT 2012

I'd just like to add that one of the top contributors down as "declined" is actually undecided due to Ordnance Survey OpenData compatibility concerns, not sure why he's down as "declined", whether that was a mistake on his part.

I've emailed him to get him to decide one way or the other, but as I said his *only* concern is whether OS OpenData is compatible with the new licence.

As said before I'm agnostic on this issue, but I'm extremely keen not to have local data by this contributor deleted!!!

Nick