[Talk-GB] GB License Change Readiness

Jason Cunningham jamicuosm at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:34:26 GMT 2012

Can anyone provide more detailed info on the final stance of the of the top
decliners? Looking at one of the websites, some are Guy, Ed Avis, Andy
Street, Simon Ward, Paul Martin and ulfl.

I'd given a bit of though to mapping some of the areas that are to be
affected by the loss of 'Guy's data in the southwest (a lot of data!).
Would be upset to spend time remapping and then find out someone was in
talks with him.

Jason