[Talk-GB] Admin Boundaries and OS OpenData BoundaryLine

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sat Jun 2 11:14:11 BST 2012

On 29 May 2012 16:05, Richard Mann <richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com>wrote:

> I think Peter was planning on making the ITO boundaries available as a
> traceable layer, but haven't heard anything about this recently.

You are right. It should be possibly to use ITO Map tiles in Potlatch and
JOSM, however there seems to be glitch at present which we will take a look
at over the next few days and get back to you on this list.

You will probably also be aware that updates for ITO Map have also pretty
much failed since the planet dumps disappeared at the start of April with
the license change. We had initially understood that planet would be down
for about two week and planned to sit it out, however given the protracted
nature of the changeover we are now working hard on a fix that can be used
with the current files and will get us back to daily updates.

Regards,

Peter