[Talk-GB] Shaun McDonald to join ITO World!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sat Jun 2 11:29:26 BST 2012

Just a brief note to welcome Shaun McDonald (smsm1) to ITO World and also
to Suffolk in a few weeks. He will be helping us develop our OpenStreetMap
and Open Data products further and will be staying very engaged with the
open data and open source communities more generally.

This is part of a wider expansion of ITO's activities. If there are any top
notch C++ programmers out there who are looking for a new job and who fancy
living in the normally dry county of Suffolk then do please send me your cv.

Regards,

Peter Miller
ITO World Ltd