[Talk-GB] Licence change - one month to go

MarkS OSM at redcake.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 15:19:54 GMT 2012

> Do you know
> if/when that file will be updated as ways are re-mapped?

I've done an update and put some info on a wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:MarkS/Remapping

The page has the latest counts (down to 1889 currently expected to be
deleted).  It also has a link to a CSV file with the current list in it.

I've also done something similar for London Tube Stations. This is also
on the page and shows 50 expected to be deleted and another 50 with some
form of data loss (ie. reversion to an earlier state).

I'll update these on an ad-hoc basis until the licence change has occurred.

Mark_S