[Talk-GB] Bing imagery update? using photo's from late 2011?

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:40:00 GMT 2012

http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/bing/ is the best method of checking
imagery date

Cheers

Andy

From: Jason Cunningham [mailto:jamicuosm at googlemail.com]
Sent: 09 March 2012 13:26
To: Talk GB
Subject: [Talk-GB] Bing imagery update? using photo's from late 2011?

I've just noticed an update to Bing imagery in the UK. Area I was looking at
was Torbay, Devon. [link <http://binged.it/yq8NYY> ]. The updates images are
not available at full zoom for some reason, so by zooming all the way in you
can see the previous images.
Finding it hard to give a date to the images, but I think for Torbay they
were taken in late summer 2011.

I've spotted land changes in images for South London that indicate a recent
imagery & update there. Has this happened across the UK?

Apologies is this info has already come up in the list.

Jason