[Talk-GB] Searching UK addresses on the osm.org website

Dan Avis davis65536 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 10:50:39 GMT 2012

Hi,

Without wishing to descend into a license debate... (I've seen previous posts suggesting that *importing* the postcode database is at least contentious)

Is it possible to get the osm.org search box to return results of the full postcode database? The data's been geocoded already, and it wouldn't have to be imported in order for that to work.
I typically use only the postcode to find addresses, so it'd be handy.

cheers