[Talk-GB] Cycle route 20 / Wandle Trail fragmented

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:37:33 GMT 2012

On 11 March 2012 14:23, MT_Payne <trevyp19 at fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
> NCN route 20 used to be continuous on the OSM, as it is on the ground and on
> Sustrans site, checked from Wandsworth to Carshalton and on to Oaks Park.
> Several sections appear to be missing on OSM:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.4045&lon=-0.1829&zoom=12&layers=C
> Does anyone know what happened? Is there a simple fix?

I suspect someone has deleted and/or otherwise broken the route
relation. All that's left are the stretches that also carried ncn_ref
tags on the ways.

It would be best to find the NCN 20 relation and fix it. I don't know
what the ID number was, nor any particularly easy way to find out.

Cheers,
Andy