[Talk-GB] Remapping update

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 22:58:05 GMT 2012

I'm trying to do footpaths as and when, but it'll be a slow process as I've got quite a lot of other things on my plate at the moment.

I've done a few round Bishops Waltham and the Meon Valley, and may well do more this weekend, but I'd welcome any other contributions as there is no way I am going to be able to do all of this myself withoout abandoning all other walking/mapping plans for the next 6 months - which I'm not too willing to do! ;-)

Nick