[Talk-GB] Un-relicensable roads - now with secondary roads included

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:34:02 GMT 2012

On 23 March 2012 08:51,  <ed at loach.me.uk> wrote:

> b) if it does need remapping, use the remote control link to open the way
> in JOSM

Out of interest (and I'm not 'having a go') - why did you put a remote
control link there? I see lots of different QA websites and they have
a mixture of links to remote control, osm.org etc. But we worked on
osm.org a long while ago so that you can set your preferred editor,
and I would have thought that meant every QA site could just link to
osm.org, and all the users will end up with their editor of choice,
whether p1, p2, merkaartor, josm or whatever the flavour of the month
is.

Just curious, maybe something somewhere doesn't work properly, or I'm
missing the point? If there's something to fix, I'll fix it!

Cheers,
Andy