[Talk-GB] Un-relicensable roads - now with secondary roads included

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 23 12:59:26 GMT 2012

I just tried 2 options with my default editor set to remote. The
default edit URL [1] from browse/way/32795934 does work, but throws an
error:

"Editing failed - make sure JOSM or Merkaartor is loaded and the
remote control option is enabled"

A simplified version of the URL that would be useful in situations
like the Ed's list [2] does not work or throw any error at all.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?lat=55.9567019&lon=-3.1310164&way=32795934&zoom=16
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?way=32795934

Craig