[Talk-GB] Remapping update

andy2.0 at gmail.com andy2.0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 21:12:24 GMT 2012

> OK may be I wasn't quite using it quite with the proper intention,
> although I think most of the ways I added it to have been revised in some
> manner.

> However it's quite difficult to determine how much a ways' geometry has
> changed.

You should definitely always err on the side of caution. If you add
odbl=clean, you are making a very strong statement about all the
contributions that made up that element. I would ask that you please go
back and remove odbl=clean from everything you have added it to, unless you
can be truly certain about the history of that element. My worry is that if
odbl=clean is diluted by uses that are not 100% clean, it will simply be
ignored and that will waste a lot of effort by people who have carefully
checked that ways are in fact clean.

Cheers,
Andy