[Talk-GB] Remapping ways without nodes (was: Re: Remapping update)

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Sun Mar 25 10:40:19 BST 2012

On 23 March 2012 12:58, Nick Whitelegg <Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk> wrote:

> Incidentally, is just "knowing the footpaths" evidence enough to tag with
> "odbl=clean"? Or is there the risk that the footpath was created with "iffy"
> sources?

While we're on this topic, could I urge all of those working on Andy Street's area
to remap all constituent nodes of a way, rather than just the way itself, I've
come across at least 3 users who have re-constructed ways but left Andy's nodes
intact. I'd have thought that remapping the ways but not the nodes would keep the way "dirty".

Apologies, however, if I've misunderstood here.

Thanks,
Nic