[Talk-GB] Un-relicensable roads - now with secondary roads included

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Sun Mar 25 21:29:38 BST 2012

> > A simplified version of the URL that would be useful in
situations
> > like the Ed's list [2] does not work or throw any error at all.
> >
> > [1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?lat=55.9567019&lon=-
> 3.1310164&way=32795934&zoom=16
> > [2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?way=32795934

Sorry, see previous email for why replies are a bit delayed.

If you want to use Potlatch to clean the way, then when you've
opened the id link to the osm.org page to see if the way is already
remapped then there are two edit links on that page and the one at
the bottom in (Download XML | view history | edit) works for me,
giving a link in the format [1], but the one under the image of the
way gives a link in the format [2], which for me fails. If you don't
*need* the remote control on my site, then one of those links should
hopefully work for you OK. The other one I just added as I was
basing the table template on the one I use for my validating
boundaries page (http://www.loach.me.uk/osm/boundaries/ ) and the
column template there was based on the one used for relations on the
wiki).

Ed