[Talk-GB] Hatfield Tunnel not appearing as a tunnel

Oliver O'Brien mail at oliverobrien.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 19:33:40 GMT 2012

Dear all

Does anyone know why the Hatfield Tunnel:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.76493&lon=-0.23691&zoom=16&layers=M
…is not rendering as a tunnel on the standard osm.xml Mapnik render? It's osm_id 147479059

I've checked and it had the tunnel=yes tag.

As far as I can see other tunnels are rendering correctly, such as:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.6895&lon=0.09384&zoom=16&layers=M
…on the M25 - osm_id 4479450

It doesn't seem to be a particular osm.xml rendering quirk or a caching issue, as my own custom maps are similarly ignoring its tunnel status.

Thanks
Ollie

p.s. RIP Osmarender on the OSM front page.