[Talk-GB] People wanting to remove the route of the HS2 from openstreetmap

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:59:47 BST 2012

On 26 March 2012 14:51, Tom Chance <tom at acrewoods.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to explain it all to the group members, it might help if the
> route were named 'Proposed HS2 route' or similar.

Well, it would help if the standard layer only showed names for thing
that it was otherwise drawing. But in general, I would expect to find
anti-HS2 protesters willing to delete it no matter what it's called.

If anyone wants to investigate the changesets so far, then these two
users are involved, perhaps others too:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/GMetcalfe
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/HAHS2

Part of the Chiltern Mainline has been deleted, just south of West
Ruislip, in the crossfire.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.56636&lon=-0.42705&zoom=17&layers=M

Cheers,
Andy