[Talk-GB] Request: Norfolk Broads National Park Boundary

Robert Norris rw_norris at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:50:26 GMT 2012

I believe that currently a boundary way or relation for the National Park of the Norfolk Broads is missing from OSM.

I was wondering if any one in the East Anglia area would be up to the challenge of creating it?

I assume the best way of creating a tentative out-line would be a manual conversion or trace from the OS Strategi product, similar to how the South Downs National Park area was mapped.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_United_Kingdom_National_Parks

Sounds ideal for something to do on these long winter nights...

Be Seeing You - Rob.
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving isn't for you.